Sitecore Technical Lead
Job no: 611941
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. A Cochlear Implant is an electronic device that is surgically implanted under the skin near the ear that restores hearing to those who suffer from severe hearing loss. It’s an incredible piece of engineering and the only product in the world that restores a sense through technology.
We are currently looking for a Sitecore Technical Lead on a permanent full-time basis based in our global headquarters in Macquarie University.
The Sitecore Technical Lead is responsible for providing leadership and hands-on development on the Sitecore Experience Platform, setting best practices, approaches and direction for the technical aspects of the platform. The Technical Lead participates in all phases of the project lifecycle, enabling consistent delivery of business value to stakeholders.
- Provide technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase of developed solutions
- Design, customise and implement Sitecore solutions to satisfy customer business requirements across Cochlear’s digital products
- Set and maintain standards for programming tools and techniques, including security guidelines to ensure compliance
- Ensure developed solutions are well designed, testable, and efficiently written within specified timeframes
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to peers as required
- Embrace and support DevSecOps/Continuous Delivery practice
- Collaborate and coordinate with peer technical teams to ensure integration deliverables are met.
- 5+ years’ experience of technical leadership within a cross-functional team
- Sitecore Certified Developer
- Development experience and strong product knowledge of Sitecore Experience Platform 9.1 and above (ideally 9.3 and above)
- Solid hands on development experience with ASP .net C#
- Working knowledge and solid understanding of Sitecore personalisation and Experience Database (XDB)
- Solid understanding of application architecture and software development practices
- Solid understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies
- Development on AWS technology stack (EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Opportunity to work with industry leading technology across a global project portfolio
- Ability to influence development principles and practices across the team
- Flexible work arrangement
- Very stable company, with high growth projections
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Advertising Close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now