Office and Administrative Assistant
Job no: 611956
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
Office and Administrative Assistant is a great role to support our growing Cochlear Central Eastern Europe (CEE) organization. If you are pro-active and flexible in your approach, you like to make things happen and work in a dynamic international environment, then this is the job for you!
About The Role
You’ll ensure day-to-day smooth and effective operation of the general office facilities/equipment and the reception area. You act as the first point of contact for all external and internal stakeholders and work collaboratively with different departments in supporting the business to provide service delivery to meet the needs of their customers.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a great contribution to Cochlear organisation development by applying your knowledge in office administration and facility management multiplied by your enthusiasm and passion for front office tasks.
- Daily office facility management and maintenance: office equipment, company stationary, furniture, IT equipment, mobile phones.
- General office administration and office communication, data management on local intranet site
- Daily operation of reception: welcome visitors, receive mail and deliveries, answer phone calls
- Support in planning and organisation of company events and internal trainings
- Act as back-up for travel support and travel arrangements
- Manage company vehicles and provision to local staff, first point of contact in car related matters
- Support and drive implementation of internal Health & Safety initiatives
- Support in onboarding & integration of new colleagues
- Maintenance of social/kitchen area and supplies
- College degree or higher in Business Administration or related studies
- Minimum 3 years of experience required, ideally in international company
- Experience and know-how in facility management, car fleet management, office administration, front office tasks, internal communication
- Self-motivated and well organised, with hands-on mindset, able to plan ahead and act proactively. Great communicator, friendly and collaborative
- Accuracy and attentiveness to details. Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships both with customers and internal stakeholders
- Practical knowledge of Austrian Health & Safety regulations. Ideally certifications in H&S
- Highly IT affine, proficient in MS Office, ideally experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Native in German and fluent in English, any other CEE language is an advantage
This is your chance to be part of an organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and apply now and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now