EMEA Financial Controller
Job no: 611970
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Finance, Western Europe, People Manager
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Lead the finance and accounting function across EMEA, building a high performing network of finance professionals delivering strong financial controls, accurate reporting for management and fiscal purposes and compliance with global and regional accounting policies and procedures.
What the role offers -
- Key partner in the EMEA Finance Leadership Team with the Head of Finance and FP&A Manager in particular. This role is tasked with contributing to the delivery of the EMEA regional finance strategy and financial targets, building commercial awareness and strategic insight in the finance function and maintaining tight financial discipline.
- Responsible for the EMEA finance contribution to global COE (accounting and reporting) and ensuring continuous improvement of finance processes and best practice, through the application of LSS principles and delivery of system enhancements aligned to key finance requirements.
- Lead the EMEA credit management function and ensure achievement of working capital targets through financial control of EMEA receivables and inventory.
- Lead the regional finance team and country finance to ensure the business complexities in EMEA are appropriately managed, with strong financial controls, monthly performance reviews and suitable cost management targets.
- Support the Head of Finance in implementing cultural and organisational change in the EMEA finance organisation to develop a high performance, commercial mindset.
- Develop and demonstrate cultural sensitivity, commercial knowledge and strong execution skills with a “results oriented” mindset.
- Responsible for ensuring a strong internal control environment, and compliance with all statutory audit, tax and reporting requirements in EMEA.
You will be able to:
- Lead continuous improvement and key change programs in the finance function
- Build a high performing network of finance professionals
- Communicate and present to colleagues of all hierarchical levels and backgrounds
- Opportunity to lead a multi country, language and cultural accounting function
- Gain valuable business insights and share them across the region/global organisation
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Advertising Close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now