Job no: 611995
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Finance, Manufacturing & Logistics, Oceania, Individual Contributor, Data Analytics
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Analyst to develop predictive analysis techniques to deliver forecast modelling and historical trending through the analysis of our supply chain data. This role will be responsible for providing actionable information through reports and dashboards that utilise existing IT infrastructure.
The role is permanent full time, based in our global headquarters in Macquarie University.
The Operations Analyst role will play a significant role in the determination of the production plan and provide headcount forecasts based on the latest information
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining key operational metrics that relate directly with operational performance and have clear links to financial outcomes
- Using predictive analytical techniques to help drive better decisions in the determination and prioritisation of improvement projects that will result in efficiency, productivity and yield gains
- Delivering real time information to production teams and managers so that they can be more effective in their decision making and focus by developing dashboards using our latest software systems
Why is this role right for you?
- Degree qualified in engineering, computer science, statistics or related disciplines
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude
- Ability to time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Ideally, have process improvement experience with business intelligence and visualisation tools such as Tableau, OBIEE in a medical device or highly regulated industry
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Advertising Close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now