System Analyst - Application Services (Salesforce)
Job no: 612005
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, IT
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Analyst – Application Services (Salesforce) to work in our IT department at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be responsible to provide functional expertise for solution configuration and incident/problem resolution. It is focused mostly on impact/root cause analysis and application administration activities across our existing and future applications and the relevant integrated systems
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Regularly undertake a review of recent incidents to categorise and identify underlying problems
- Take ownership for the identification, diagnosis and resolution of application related incidents in the business area of responsibility
- Work closely with Applications Integration team and Design teams and contribute to end-to-end solution design of a service.
- Work with business analysts and users to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Manage, track and optimise changes for the business area of responsibility in partnership with internal IT teams
- Develop Application knowledge and help share knowledge within IT internal teams.
- Perform a highly complex work covering technical and/or professional work activities.
Why is this role right for you?
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce System Analyst.
- Hand on experience in production support, impact assessment, business requirement gathering, root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud is highly desirable.
- knowledge in Salesforce object model, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
- Knowledge in Change Control Management is an added advantage.
- Experience working with ITIL processes: Incident Management, Service Fulfillment and Problem management is an added advantage.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Advertising Close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now