Job no: 612016
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are currently looking for a Production Engineer to join our Newstead office on a 6-months fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Engineer to provide engineering support and implement process improvements for our manufacturing facilities.
- First point of contact for manufacturing regarding yield, quality and other issues
- Resolve process performance issues
- Project work to improve existing processes
- Work with various internal stakeholders to improve business processes across the organisation
- Assist in the development of strategic improvements for manufacturing including factory layout
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, preferably mechanical, manufacturing, aeronautical, biomedical or mechatronics
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar manufacturing role
- Experience managing end-to-end projects
- Experience working in a regulated industry is preferred
- Experience working within manufacturing management system (e.g. LEAN)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Advertising Close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now