(SEARCH RESULTS) _______________________________________________________________________
Title: Senior Program Manager
Summary: Cochlear, the world leader in implantable hearing solutions, offers a newly created opportunity based in Chengdu, China for an experienced individual to develop and drive the establishment and evolution of the Chengdu Hearing Centre (CHC) as a centre of excellence for hearing healthcare. By partnering with the Cochlear business in China, the Asia Pacific and globally, this role contributes to the continued realisation of Cochlear business plans through external partnerships and other collaborations, and thus will , play a critical role in delivering our global mission to help others hear and be heard.
(JOB AD) _______________________________________________________________________
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific (APAC), the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in China, Korea, Japan, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
· We are seeking commercially-minded, business savvy, Sr. Program Manager in China, reporting to the VP, Medical Affairs, APAC, to be based in our Chengdu office. The primary purpose of the Senior Program Manager – Chengdu Hearing Centre is to develop and drive the establishment and evolution of the Chengdu Hearing Centre (CHC) as a centre of excellence for hearing healthcare. This encompasses accountability for the development strategy, progress milestones towards implementation as well as sustainability planning and activity beyond initial establishment. The role carries a broad range of stakeholder interfaces, both internally and externally. A primary internal linkage is the collaboration with and accountability to the Steering Committee for the CHC and Cochlear senior management. The role supports identification and development of a range of external engagement activities related to parties with whom Cochlear may partner, collaborate or otherwise interact, both within and outside China. These external engagement activities may be either on an ongoing basis or from time to time on specific projects, related to the CHC. The role contributes to the realisation of Cochlear business plans through external partnerships and other collaborations, as described, and ensures that Cochlear’s external networks related to the CHC meet business needs in accordance with applicable polices and standards.
· Chengdu Hearing Centre (CHC) Development
· CHC Growth & Evolution
· Internal Partnership Driving the CHC Project
· CHC External Stakeholder Network Engagement and Management
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience working in external network development and collaboration in healthcare
- 5 years’ experience working in external engagement settings
- Prior experience in commercial and/or business development roles or within a commercial business
Development Value of this role
- Ability to travel within China and occasionally, internationally
- Ability to work and manage cross-culturally
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a growing, dynamic mutli-national Legal team, adding value as a trusted business partner to the China region.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. The company has a global workforce of more than 3,500 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.