Digital Experience Designer
Job no: 612048
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, User Experience Design
Cochlear (ASX: COH) is an iconic Australian company, synonymous for over 35 years with innovation and class leading technology development in implantable hearing solutions. Operating with a global remit, we are seeking an experienced Digital Experience Designer to join our Sydney-based global Digital Services team.
The key function of this role is to contribute to the delivery of world-class digital user experience that supports and connects customer needs and behaviours with business goals and technical capabilities. This role requires an in-depth understanding of digital disciplines and UX methodologies to develop designs through research, analytics, workflow diagrams, sketches, interactive prototypes and useability testing/insights.
About the role
As part of our growing Digital Experience team, you will have the opportunity to contribute through the remit described below.
- Drive user requirements gathering, effectively facilitate collaborative workshops and illustrate design ideas through storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design and facilitate iterative end-to-end useability testing and create low-to-high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with the IT Development, Digital Analytics and SEO teams to identify improvement opportunities and create well-rounded, measurable solutions.
- Conduct useability testing to inform and evaluate processes, utilising both quantitative and qualitative data for optimisation and decision making
- Contribute to the growth of the global UX practice through peer design reviews and the active exchange of ideas, knowledge and learnings with the Cochlear UX community
- Demonstrated experience in digital product UX design across a number of digital platforms (web, responsive web and native mobile app design on iOS and Android)
- UX design software proficiency with Sketch, InVision, and Abstract or competitor equivalent
- Experience using UX design and documentation tools for prototyping, persona creation, journey mapping, experience canvas, epics/user stories, usability testing and analysis, and stakeholder presentations.
- Strong Customer focus and experience working in a global, matrix environment using Agile methodology
- Ability to present to stakeholders and sell a design strategy or content strategy and its processes
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and the ability to respond positively to shifting priorities and demands
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now