Technical Communications Project Manager
Job no: 612071
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Marketing
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
In this role you will help Cochlear to deliver product labelling to new products and sustaining projects. Product labelling comprises e.g. user manuals and labels for products and packaging. You will be responsible to build necessary project documentation and timelines that ensure that content is delivered on time to be transferred into our supply chain. That includes ensure necessary reviews are conducted and that the labelling is set up in the PLM system. To coordinate the creation and maintenance of labelling requires interaction with product development teams, such as, our marketing, regulatory and supply chain functions. You will be handling multiple sets of simultaneous deliverables where you will be a central contributor and project lead the work.
Cochlear operates in a highly regulated medical device environment. Consequently, the role requires rigorous use of approved processes to gather, capture, resolve and track complex stakeholder needs. In this role you will also be involved in the work of continuously improve these processes. If you are a person who enjoys multi-tasking in a position full of action and at the same time communicates effectively and easily build relations within the organisation, this might be the perfect fit for you.
As Technical Communication Project Manager you will get the opportunity to work within large, multi-disciplinary medical device projects that is a link in the cooperating chain that make people Hear now. And Always.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have a university degree or higher qualification in a field suitable for the tasks.
- You have proven experience managing end-to-end documentation projects including the ability to plan workload and estimate timelines.
- You are used to handling several stakeholders and aren’t afraid to prove your point in discussions where different views are presented.
- You are structured, yet flexible, and can easily grasp complex interdependencies in a product portfolio environment.
- You enjoy collaboration and holding influence through cross-functional project teams in the development of new products and features.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential).
- You find it natural to follow defined processes but enjoy finding opportunities to improve them
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke.
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated teammates and a supportive manager.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Advertising Close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now