Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Professional Marketing Project Co-Ordinator (PMPC) to be responsible for both championing Cochlear's professional partners throughout the organisation as well as providing administrative and process support for the Global Marketing Communications and Operations team.
The Professional Marketing Project Co-Ordinator (PMPC)will support the Global Marketing Team and regions in developing the right tools and materials that can be used to sway professional opinion and reinforce Cochlear's leadership position in the market, ensuring the successful promotion of their portfolio and the increased utilisation of existing assets. The PMPC will collaborate with a broad internal stakeholder group including regional sales and marketing teams, R&D, Clinical and Services, ensuring that their portfolio meets or exceeds customer and corporate expectations, ultimately enhancing Cochlear’s relationship with healthcare professionals.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Effectively positioning Cochlear's products and services in support of professional partner needs;
- Developing a professional toolkit for internal and external customers through a variety of channels to maximise commercial impact;
- Administering the Global Marketing Communications Process for product communications and campaign projects;
- Administration activities and other tasks to support the Global Marketing Communication and Operations team.
• Experience in a marketing environment, undertaking communication material development and project co-ordination
• Project management experience
• Team player who values the insights of others and is willing to learn and share knowledge
• Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
• Customer service orientation
• Personal accountability, responsibility, initiative and drive
• Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work simultaneously on different projects and handle multiple requests
• Strong attention to structure, order and quality with a high level of attention to detail
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Adobe suite
• Background in a technical or clinical environment
• Marketing, Business or Communications experience and qualifications
• Understanding and experience of working in projects
• A good knowledge of the translation and graphic design process
• Fluency in written and verbal English
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.