RPA Configuration Specialist
Job no: 612123
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated RPA Configuration Specialist to work in Cochlear to support the delivery and operation of scalable and sustainable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) workflows in supporting the shared services function with continued improvements to operational excellence objectives has arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The RPA Configuration Specialist will contribute to the capabilities of the global shared services team through the delivery and operational support of automation workflows. The role will require the application of advanced problem-solving and analytical thinking skills, working embedded and in partnership with process subject matter experts and broader shared service team stakeholders. The RPA Specialist will also be required to undertake a range of activities to support deliverables, as such a ‘hands-on’ and persistent approach is required.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Execute the completion of work packages to automate processes, which includes the end-to-end ownership of the build-test cycle (including the resolution of identified defects and bugs).
- Build and deploy new or updated RPA workflows (UiPath) using best practice development approaches according to the quality framework.
- Execute the completion of documentation to requirements and schedule, which may include technical documentation (i.e. requirements, test plans, validation results, go-live checklist, other artefacts required) and go live support documentation.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to coordinate the sign-off of relevant approval stages. This may include consultation with Information Technology, IT Security, Privacy, Change management or other business functions as required.
- Execute the completion of deploying new or updated workflows which may include relevant mitigation, roll-back and post-go live plans
- Review the go-live and evaluate stability of the workflow in partnership with the functional team and process subject matter expert(s). Work to review or implement any contingency or alternative plans to ensure stability of the workflow.
- Working with business process subject matter experts for the analysis of processes and practices. Participate in workshops and sessions with users to understand the end-to-end process, whilst identifying any requirements or roadblocks for automation as well as the suitability of the process for automation.
- Support the execution of necessary steps for the completion of process qualification, process deep-dive in providing guidance and assistance with process design from an automation perspective
- Audit and review workflows periodically against the process metrics, defined standards and best practice in the automation framework. Record results and provide findings to relevant stakeholders with suggested actions.
- – Build and maintain a library of reusable automation components that can be applied to multiple workflows per defined standards and best practice in the automation framework.
- Maintain records of approved users/developers and work with relevant IT stakeholders to ensure the integrity of automation tools and workflows.
- Maintain relationship as a key point of contact with the vendor for escalations and support requirements, working with IT stakeholders as required.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field
- MUST have hands-on experience with one or more RPA technologies (i.e. UiPath, Automaton Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- MUST have at least an intermediate knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python, VB, C#, .NET, Java)
- Experience with design and implementation of business and technical requirements is a MUST for this role
- Qualification in process improvement and process analysis i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce and/or Oracle ERP is an added advantage.
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge and application of a database management language (e.g. SQL) is highly desirable
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills is required for this position.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now