Product Marketing Manager
Job no: 612128
Work type: Permanent
Location: Lone Tree, Colorado
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Marketing
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager, Baha
Cochlear develops life-changing medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Cochlear is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with offices in more than 20 countries around the globe. Our Cochlear Americas regional headquarters is in Centennial, Colorado.
About the role
Are you a Product Marketing Manager with experience marketing medical devices? Cochlear is hiring a Product Marketing Manager for our Baha product in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, Colorado. Help us bring new products to market and manage the portfolio through the product lifecycle in this exciting role!
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to successfully market surgical and non-surgical hearing devices. Responsibilities include market analysis, managing cross-functional launch and commercial post market surveillance activities. The Product Marketing Manager, Baha will also be responsible for implementing commercial introduction and sustaining strategy, prioritizing product and customer requirements and pricing. You’ll work collaboratively with stakeholders including global marketing, regional sales, recipient services, quality, regulatory, logistics and sales operations. The Product Manager will manage the assigned portfolio to ensure regional revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met throughout the product lifecycle.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge and experience as a product manager in the medical device or healthcare space.
- Be the product expert on each system and all components of the Baha product portfolio and manage throughout the lifecycle
- Evaluate appropriate positioning and messaging by channel and customer and create promotional field plays.
- Lead cross-functional regional launches and post launch follow up, and partner with global marketing in the process
- Develop marketing plan for assigned portfolio and support development of annual Strategic Marketing Plan and pricing strategy.
- Collect competitive intelligence, synthesize the findings and communicate findings and recommendations internally, including implementing appropriate tactics
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- BS/BA degree
- 5 years product marketing management experience including 2+ years’ experience in the hearing health or medical device industry required.
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams to manage projects.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, resourceful, and demonstrates effectiveness in making decisions.
- Proven ability to interact with customers and colleagues
- Must be an excellent team player.
- This position requires creativity, ability to “think outside the box” and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills including experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Internet.
- Able to travel (up to 30%) including nights and weekends.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
We are located in our newly renovated office off I-25 & Lincoln Avenue, an 8-minute walk from the light rail station. We have exciting new amenities such as an on-site café, gym and group fitness room and will offer the same excellent employee benefits that will now include a 50% RTD Flex Pass subsidy.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now