Cochlear Provider Network Territory Manager - Southeast Region
Job no: 612131
Work type: Permanent
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Sales
Job Title: Cochlear Provider Network Territory Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other.
About the role -
In order to help Cochlear expand the Cochlear Provider Network (CPN), we are recruiting for an audiologist or hearing health professional for a Cochlear Provider Network Territory Manager to cover the Southeast region in a field-based role. The Southeast Region includes; Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Arkansas. The ideal candidate lives in one of the major cities in the region. The Cochlear Provider Network brings implantable solutions to all medically based hearing healthcare facilities to ensure they are offered as a treatment for patients navigating their hearing loss journey. The CPN Territory Manager is responsible for attaining a specified growth number in their territory through utilization of their clinical expertise, strategic planning, team collaboration, business acumen and hearing healthcare knowledge. To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate exceptional clinical, sales and business planning skills while identifying market opportunities, researching customer needs and delivering solutions.
- As an expert of Cochlear, provide clinical expertise aligned to CPN sales strategies to our professional partners; this includes extensive virtual and in-person training to new clinics in the CPN network
- Provide technical and product support for the Cochlear product portfolio to CPN clinics; this support may include advising on device programming and candidacy issues, problem solving related to medical/surgical inquiries, and device trouble shooting.
- Actively update Cochlear Provider Network clinical materials and participate in development of new materials and training tools
- Demonstrate exceptional sales and business acumen through business planning and reporting at the territory and account level.
- Create and give presentations regarding products, services, promotional/public relations, account plans
- Partner with Engagement Manager to develop strategies and plans for consumer outreach outcomes/objectives with ROI
- Plan, coordinate and provide workshops/forums/events related to our devices, services and programs
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Master’s degree in Audiology and/or a minimum 3 years Hearing Health industry experience (Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser). Cochlear implant technology experience a plus.
- Prior clinical experience with hearing aids and/or hearing implant technology
- 1-3 years’ proven success in sales in addition to the aforementioned audiology/clinical/experience preferred
- Ability to utilize technology and provide remote/virtual support to customers as needed.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% with overnight stays. Travel is being carefully managed during the COVID-19 crisis and so may result in reduced airline/overnight travel during this time.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to maintain close and collaborative communication with field and corporate teams
- Highly effective presentation skills
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
- Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now