Learning Content Development Specialist
Job no: 612174
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people Hear and Be Heard.
Our Cochlear Academy is currently looking for a Learning Content Development Specialist on a permanent basis based in our location in Mechelen.
The Learning Content Development Specialist, provide system administration and support for learning activities organized by our education team, both for employees and external customers in the EMEA region and online. You will contribute to the creation of dynamic online learning content that supports our learning strategy and builds a mindset of continuous development through the application of adult learning principles and learning technologies.
- Subject matter expert on Learning Management System (LMS) for EMEA Education
- Setting up and monitoring classroom and online courses
- Support in design, development and delivery approach for the Learning Solutions Strategy across the EMEA business
- Collaborate with course managers for delivery needs of education programs
- Liaise with other EMEA offices, external parties for courses outside our Mechelen office re. logistics/visa requests
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables
- Continuously review and build on existing learning solutions/ tools
- Experience in using an online corporate/university education platform and other collaborative training tools
- 3-5 years experiences in system administration/support for an online education platform
- Ability to provide technical support for administration access or performance issues
- Strong communication, presentation & organizational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of English and Dutch language (oral and in writing)
- Independent worker, able and willing to work remotely as needed
- Ability to multitask and prioritise deliverables according to stakeholder needs
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now