Clinical Project Manager China
Job no: 612194
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Clinical Studies, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear China, one of the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
Cochlear now has a unique opportunity for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to be based in our Beijing office.
In return, you will have the unique opportunity to work in a multinational organization engaged in the delivery of life changing technology. As you manage clinical studies operations for China, you will be able to share in the excitement of bringing new technologies to market and seeing the profound impact that it has in the lives of the hearing impaired.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. The company has a global workforce of more than 4,000 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
The purpose of this role is:
Ensure that local regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical investigations within Greater China are addressed in local Quality management processes or addressed in global Clinical Affairs standard operating procedures, as appropriate, to facilitate global acceptance of clinical evidence generated within the Greater China area.
The China Clinical Project Manager is responsible for:
- Participation in global clinical project initiatives.
- Local deployment and oversight of clinical project management processes and systems through development and execution of training, metrics, audits etc.
- Supporting the execution of local clinical investigations
- Management of local Clinical Research Associate staff.
- Assist with vendor selection and management for outsourced clinical investigation responsibilities.
- Raising the profile of clinical studies locally by collaboration and participation in both regional and global initiatives with internal stakeholders.
This role may also be asked to provide input into the definition of clinical evidence strategies for product registration in China in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now