Associate Marketing Automation Manager
Job no: 612204
Work type: Permanent
Location: Lone Tree, Colorado
Categories: Marketing, North America, Individual Contributor
Job Title: Associate Marketing Automation Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops life-changing medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Cochlear is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with offices in more than 20 countries around the globe.
About the role
In order to help increase awareness and adoption of Cochlear hearing implant products, we are recruiting for an Associate Marketing Automation Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
The Associate Marketing Automation Manager will support Cochlear’s internal customers during the creation and optimization of automated marketing programs to nurture and engage and drive brand loyalty. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills—someone with strong attention to process and detail with the ability to draw “big picture” conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic marketing goals.
In this role, you’ll effectively manage the marketing automation development phases including requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you consistently and measurably increased new product acquisition in your areas of responsibility.
- Manage the marketing teams who support existing customers by analyzing, developing, implementing, measuring & optimizing engagement & conversion campaigns.
- Build campaigns, using best practices for our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks associated with complex, personalized e-mail campaigns using strategic targeting, customized landing pages, lead capture & scoring.
- Monitor campaigns closely and provide recommendations for enhancements to all marketing automation programs using fact-based analytics.
- Create email marketing analytics and dashboards with key performance indicators that reflect current marketing activity and continually refine and improve our lead-generation efforts. Optimize marketing measurement and integration with Salesforce across marketing automation programs.
- Develop and manage a robust test and learn strategy in partnership with the marketing teams to optimize current and new campaigns.
- Using the Agile methodology, partner with marketing team(s) and IT stakeholders to drive projects to completion.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years working with marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo and/or ExactTarget) and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce) and interactive marketing experience. Certifications in applicable platforms are preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Experience executing email campaigns with continual optimization
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant marketing automation experience
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Experience with Visio-type program and lead-nurturing flow diagrams preferred
- Experience working with business owners in driving data and reporting requirements with a clear understanding of where data resides and how to produce reports; provide recommendations for business applications
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite café, gym, group fitness room, and more!)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now