Clinical Technical & Business Development Specialist (St. Petersburg, Russia)
Job no: 612215
Work type: Permanent
Location: Saint Petersburg
Categories: Clinical Studies, Sales, Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do - use your knowledge and training skills to work for a world leader and make a difference to people around the world!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Technical and Business Development Specialist to join our Russia team. You will be responsible for developing business relationships in the respective region as well as providing clinical and technical support on all aspects of Cochlear products (clinical technical support/troubleshooting, fitting/testing, software installation, training, etc.) to recipients, professionals and distributors. Located in St. Petersburg, this field-based role also requires travel at national and international level.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assessing training needs / requirements in the markets and partnering with the Sales, Clinical Technical and Marketing team to ensure effective delivery to all relevant stakeholders
- Training clinical professionals on Cochlear’s products, software & services
- Preparing and delivering presentations for trainings and general presentations at public events (e.g. congresses, workshops, seminars).
- Informing and supporting clinics and third parties in all aspects of the treatment pathway (e.g. patient selection, candidate referring, reimbursement, (re-) habilitation, etc.) in cooperation with regional sales manager and/or clinical technical and research manager
- Building close co-operation and maintaining regular personal contact with key customer personnel (e.g. ENT Surgeons, Audiologists, Speech Therapists, Psychologists and other Health Care Professionals), also by being physically present in the market and participating in symposia, congresses and workshops
- Supporting the distributor(s) and other business partners in the responsible region in clinical/ technical matters or promotional events.
- Supporting hearing centers and similar institutions in understanding and applying Cochlear’s recommendations with regard to a successful treatment of patients at all stages required to obtain the best possible outcomes with Cochlear products.
- Performing software installations and providing ongoing information and training on software, programming and Cochlear’s products to achieve and maintain the highest level of knowledge by customers (e.g. doctors, audiologist and patients).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher within Health Sciences, Bio Engineering, or equivalent. Knowledge of cochlear implants and/or audiology is desirable
- At least 3 years working experience in a relevant field, preferably in the medical device industry, audiology and/or Rehabilitation
- High IT affinity, MS office, CRM systems experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, native Russian
- Proven training and presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate complex issues (technical and clinical) in front of experts as well as for patients / candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
This is your opportunity to join our company in an exciting region, offering a chance to further develop yourself, while working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment, helping people hear and be heard every day around the world.
Advertised: Russian Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now