Recipient Solutions Manager - New York City, NY
Job no: 612250
Work type: Permanent
Location: New York City, New York
Categories: Customer Service, Sales, North America, Individual Contributor
Job Title: Recipient Solutions Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
With continued focus on our customers, Cochlear Americas is recruiting for a Recipient Solutions Manager in New York City, NY. The ideal candidate is located in the Greater New York City/Newark metro area.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be responsible for providing in-market, personalized recipient education in one-on-one and one-to-many settings focused on onboarding recipients, product maximization, and product obsolescence/upgrades. In turn, this will help enhance patient outcomes, foster customer self-reliance, and increase overall confidence and satisfaction with Cochlear’s products. You’ll work collaboratively with Recipient Services Marketing, Recipient Upgrade Sales team, Consumer Sales, Professional Sales, Customer Experience, Cochlear Community Volunteers and external professional partners in order to provide an exceptional educational and service experience for Cochlear recipients within a given territory.
- Implement recipient service marketing strategies aimed at supporting and engaging our recipient experience, including executing in-market and virtual educational events, establishing strategic community relationships, and developing recipient support referral pathways with clinics.
- Identify and implement new business models to service and support our recipients through collaboration with Cochlear B2B and B2C sales teams and our clinic partners.
- Become a technical expert for recipients by providing product support for the entire Cochlear product portfolio.
- Partner with clinics and internal stakeholders to identify and educate patients who could benefit from transitioning to serviceable technology to mitigate the risk of being without sound.
- Responsible for recipient-facing events that entail a one-to-one and a one-to-many format, including planning, logistics, and presentations along with post-event communications and follow-up.
- Coordinate Cochlear Community volunteer management for events, mentoring and public speaking engagements.
- Bachelor's degree & 3-5+ years of field sales or service experience OR High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7-9+ years of field sales or service experience
- Strong computer skills and good working knowledge of the Internet, Excel, Power Point, Word Applications, Skype, and social networking websites
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and public speaking proficiency
- Demonstrated strong telephone and email skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills displayed across diverse demographics
- Demonstrated learning agility and an aptitude to learn and teach deep technical product knowledge
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced evolving business environment while maintaining a positive and flexible attitude
- Team player with the ability to cultivate relationships and work collaboratively among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Non-profit development/fundraising, event management, or service, sales and marketing background
- Audiology or hearing loss background
- CRM experience (Salesforce)
- Volunteer management experience
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Travel: Must be able to travel 50-60%, including nights and weekends.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now