Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
To be successful in this role you will lead and manage a team of Service Delivery analysts to deliver global initiatives and frameworks in Cochlear Americas. You’ll work collaboratively with the business to maintain and improve IT operational services consistent with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure IT support is customer centric and meets business requirements. This manager role is responsible for leading the regional IT service delivery activities for the Cochlear Americas region.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation and delivering on our mission by applying your expertise in IT Service Operations and strong leadership skills.
- First point of contact for service delivery escalation in the region. Relative subject matter expert in ITIL for the region.
- Monitor the SLAs and KPIs allocated for the region and contribute to the Global Service Delivery Performance objectives.
- Run the Major Incident Management process for all critical incidents in the region while conducting comprehensive Post Incident Reviews and agreed improvement actions.
- Deliver and transition the adoption of global IT policies, processes and procedures within the region by IT and non-IT personnel
- Accountable for IT Service delivery in all Cochlear sites in the region, including new sites, existing operations and relocation of the sites as required.
- Responsible for the management of the Site Services Team who provides the second level IT support for the region. Develop the team to self-organize and embrace the agile ways of working.
- Ensure that Site Services is appropriately resourced (sourced internally and/or externally) and managed to satisfy all End User technology requirements in the region.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Service Operations and/or IT Service Delivery or equivalent
- Experience in delivering global alignment of processes and working with regional peers to leverage experience in delivering best practices
- Business analysis or service improvement experience in a large, enterprise IT setting
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 Certified
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with virtual teams
- Strong leadership and people management skills and experience influencing others outside of the span of control
- IT Service Management Toolset experience and the ability to improve processes within these
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Must occasionally transport/move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize comprehension, reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment for this role is an office environment.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.