Associate Marketing Automation Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
About the role
In order to help increase awareness and adoption of Cochlear hearing implant products, we are recruiting for an Associate Marketing Automation Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
The Associate Marketing Automation Manager will support Cochlear’s internal customers during the creation and optimization of automated marketing programs to nurture and engage and drive brand loyalty. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills—someone with strong attention to process and detail with the ability to draw “big picture” conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic marketing goals.
In this role, you’ll effectively manage the marketing automation development phases including requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you consistently and measurably increased new product acquisition in your areas of responsibility.
- Manage the marketing teams who support existing customers by analyzing, developing, implementing, measuring & optimizing engagement & conversion campaigns.
- Build campaigns, using best practices for our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks associated with complex, personalized e-mail campaigns using strategic targeting, customized landing pages, lead capture & scoring.
- Monitor campaigns closely and provide recommendations for enhancements to all marketing automation programs using fact-based analytics.
- Create email marketing analytics and dashboards with key performance indicators that reflect current marketing activity and continually refine and improve our lead-generation efforts. Optimize marketing measurement and integration with Salesforce across marketing automation programs.
- Develop and manage a robust test and learn strategy in partnership with the marketing teams to optimize current and new campaigns.
- Using the Agile methodology, partner with marketing team(s) and IT stakeholders to drive projects to completion.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years working with marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo and/or ExactTarget) and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce) and interactive marketing experience. Certifications in applicable platforms are preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Experience executing email campaigns with continual optimization
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant marketing automation experience
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position and utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment for this role is an office environment.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits:
Target Salary Range for this position: $87,000 - $95,000/year, as well as an annual bonus opportunity of 4% of base salary or $3,480 - $3,800.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD and LTD and Pet Insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick and Volunteer Time Off), Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria and Gym, Transportation Supplementation, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Wellness Programs.
More about Cochlear
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings! Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.