Job no: 612271
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor
At Cochlear, hearing is our passion. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
We are looking for an experienced delivery/project manager with a passion for Agile PM to join Cochlear’s dynamic, global team. The Delivery Manager is responsible for delivery of initiatives through all phases of Cochlear’s Global Delivery Lifecycle. The Delivery Manager will utilise Agile and continuous delivery techniques & methodologies appropriate to Cochlear’s way of working to balance speed to market, high quality outputs whilst using fit for purpose solutions to drive first class customer experiences.
- Work closely with Product Owners & Stakeholders (Squads & SME’s) to plan and execute end to end delivery of assigned Initiatives (for services and products)
- Where required, coach or guide individuals, teams or groups to embed Cochlear agility framework
- Manage budget and planning (incl. vendor management as required) for assigned initiative/s within the Outcome Group
- Drive continuous improvement (of standards and methods defined in the Portfolio Practice) in your Outcome Group & Squad/s
- 5+ years of Deliver/Project Management experience (Agile or Traditional)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization and across functional disciplines
- Problem solver and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to manage risks across multiple projects within a portfolio. I
- Delivery management across projects or programs (Agile or Waterfall)
- 3+ years of delivery experience (or similar) in an Agile environment delivering complex initiatives with interdependencies across multiple projects and domains.
- Experience working with Agile in Delivery Management
- Agile industry certifications (eg Agile PM)
- Experience performing Scrum Master or Agile Delivery Lead type role.
- Experience as a people manager or leader
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now