Service Delivery Manager, EMEA
Job no: 612280
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
As the Service Delivery Manager you have the opportunity to lead and manage a Service Delivery team to deliver global initiatives and frameworks in the assigned region, aligned with agreed standards, maintain and improve IT operational services consistent with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure IT support is customer centric and meets business requirements.
- You will be the lead for the regional IT Service Delivery and lead second level end user support teams across multiple sites actively seeking and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and guiding the teams on best practices.
- Closely monitoring the SLAs and KPIs allocated for the Region and contributes to the Global Service Delivery Performance objectives.
- It’s important you understand the requirements specific to the region, including the stakeholder culture, business drivers, growth plans and the challenges.
- You will be accountable for the management of the Site Services Team who provides the second level IT support for the region. Develop the team to self-organise and embrace the agile ways of working.
- Collaborate with the relevant outcome groups and IT Business Partners to ensure third parties are managed to the expected service standards.
- Comfortable in driving major incident and problem management for the region.
- 5+ Years of experience in IT Service operations and/or IT Service Delivery or Project Management or equivalent.
- Experience in delivering global alignment of process and working with regional peers to leverage experience in delivering best practice.
- Business Analysis or Service Improvement experience in a large enterprise IT setting.
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 Certified.
- Understanding or experience in governance and process models such as CoBIT, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMI, ISO, Six Sigma, etc.
- Relevant Tertiary Education in IT.
- Proven experience with managing a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, and experience influencing others outside span of control.
- An understanding of Windows Server/VMWare/AD/System Center and related technologies and related Infrastructure Systems.
- An understanding of the operational and infrastructure technologies that support the IT operation.
- An appreciation for the LAN/WAN/SDWAN/WIFI/Firewall/VPN/fibre technologies within the Connectivity and Voice environment.
- Demonstrated track record in IT delivery through collaborative working, teamwork, executing excellence with a customer centric mindset.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now