Customer Relationship Specialist
Job no: 612334
Work type: Permanent
Location: Lone Tree, Colorado
Categories: Customer Service, Sales, North America, Individual Contributor
Job Title: Customer Relationship Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops life-changing medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Cochlear is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with offices in more than 20 countries around the globe.
About the role:
The Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for proactively and directly contacting Cochlear recipients to deliver concierge-level service, thereby creating value and a positive customer experience. The outbound strategy will follow a relationship service approach focused on service optimization and proactive guidance.
This opportunity offers a team-oriented sales environment, hands-on ownership of accounts and a supportive management team. For this role, we provide paid training, a competitive base pay, plus a quota-based bonus structure. We are a growing team with a traditional call center structure that offers opportunities to grow professionally within the team and across the organization.
- Conduct personalized touch points to a pre-determined list of prospects utilizing a variety of channels including but not limited to voice calls, e-mails, and direct mail
- Cultivate tailored relationships and educate customers about newer generation hearing technologies, products and services that will improve their quality of life
- Guide customers through a concierge-level consultative process over the telephone and facilitate the order placement process
- Provide customers access to tools, services, and products designed to optimize their hearing experience
- Work cross-functionally with marketing managers to align tactics with strategic business goals, incorporate feedback, and employ improvement techniques
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Key Incumbent Requirements: Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years prior telephone customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and follow-up with customers
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office and various web-based/SaaS software platforms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Key Incumbent Requirements: Ideal
- Sales experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Prior experience in outbound calling using relationship based service techniques
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- CRM software experience (i.e. Salesforce)
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite café, gym, group fitness room, and more!)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now