Job no: 612351
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Complaints Specialist reporting to Complaints Lead has arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Complaints Specialist will be responsible for receiving, evaluating and reporting of complaints received by Cochlear as per the Global Complaint Handling processes
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Gather complaint details from customer facing staff (Field staff) to support complaint investigation and MDR and Vigilance report compilation.
- Monitor and progress complaints to ensure timely reporting and closure to meet regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate records and keep others informed when records change or updated.
- Assess if complaints require a device investigation per the QMS procedures and document root cause and corrective actions if relevant
- Provide support and training on complaints processes and procedures to Field staff and wider user groups as required
- Identify and support implementation of improvements to the complaints handling process, reporting and other interfacing processes and procedures.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field
- Working experience in similar capacity is an added advantage.
- Experience working in the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to problem solve and think analytically with a continuous improvement mindset
- Attention to details and accuracy in data is highly critical for this role.
- Ability to comprehend written communication in English from staff where English is not their first language.
- Good English written and oral communication is a MUST for this role.
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now