Product Manager - Digital Health
Job no: 612366
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and a Top 100 company on the ASX. With a mission to “Help People Hear and Be Heard,” Cochlear’s innovative hearing implant solutions are incredible works of engineering and the cochlear implant is the only product in the world that can restore one of the five senses through technology. Cochlear is committed to leveraging telehealth technology to enhance the quality of life for people with severe to profound hearing loss.
About The Role
The Product Manager (PM) for Remote Care will focus on designing, developing, and launching new digital solutions that complement Cochlear’s portfolio of implantable hearing solutions. Recent innovations have included Bluetooth audio streaming from iPhone and Android devices to our Nucleus 7 ® and Kanso 2 ®Sound Processors, which has helped thousands of people with hearing loss talk on the phone, use FaceTime, listen to music and complete hearing tests from the comfort of their own home.
The PM for Remote Care will manage the long-term roadmap for our Remote Care solutions, and will be responsible for commercialising new solutions that champion the needs of our patient and healthcare provider customers. To be successful in this role, the PM will also need to engage senior executives both at the Global Head Office in Sydney and in our regional offices around the world to develop a shared vision of how Remote Care solutions can increase brand preference for Cochlear.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about using technology to positively disrupt healthcare and have the following qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, engineering, or similar field with commensurate professional experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a software product, digital service or health technology environment
- 5+ years of experience as a digital product manager, with experience launching several products (global launch experience preferred)
- A proven track record of success in applying customer-centric product design to solve customer and commercial needs.
- An insatiable appetite for “making things better”
- A positive attitude and talent for storytelling that can inspire others to embrace a new way of thinking
Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Take the first step towards a career you can truly be proud of. Apply online today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now