Project Manager- Process Engineering
Job no: 612388
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Engineering, Program/Project Management, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. A Cochlear Implant is an electronic device that is surgically implanted under the skin near the ear that restores hearing to those who suffer from severe hearing loss. It’s an incredible piece of engineering and the only product in the world that restores a sense through technology.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager (Process Engineering) on a permanent full-time basis based in our global headquarters in Macquarie University.
- Develop stable and reliable manufacturing processes within Cochlear and at suppliers of manufactured components.
- To support the supply chain and R&D group project execution by developing and implementing safe, scalable, stable and robust manufacturing processes across the manufacturing network for new and commercially already available product.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes and associated documents comply with Cochlear QMS and international regulation (e.g. Wl, PFMEA).
- Responsible for meeting the manufacturing strategy by relocating/ duplicating processes across the manufacturing network.
- Promote the supply chain strategy though project and influence project accordingly.
- Ensure the development and introduction of manufacturing technologies is aligned with Cochlear long-term strategy.
- Set team development strategy and budget resources to deliver against Product and services and manufacturing plan.
- Manages projects which usually span across multiple regions/business units from concept to completion.
- Responsible for delivery, performance, and completion of moderate to complex projects
- Required to drive change and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Networks, influences and persuades others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsible for managing relationships with customers/suppliers/third parties through daily contact
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, broad knowledge across people and or operational management.
- End to end project management experience
- Process engineering experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Medical device industry experience and an understanding of GMP
- Process knowledge and experience
- Exposure to a broad range of internal stakeholders, including senior managers
- Great career development path
- Flexible work arrangement
- Very stable company, with high growth projections
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now