About the role
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for a Supply Delivery Chain Coordinator in our warehouse based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be supporting the customer experience by proactively coordinating the delivery process through delivery monitoring, failed delivery management and by tracking freight carrier vendor metrics. This role is responsible for the customs clearance process, maintaining responsibility for returning Explant kits and complaint devices to the analysis teams, as well as supporting assigning locators for and completing transactions for inspected products from local vendors. This role will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Customer Experience, Reimbursement, and field team members, as well as external customers, both private and professionals.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation and delivering on our mission by applying your knowledge of warehouse operations and Oracle. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've built positive relationships with other departments, maintain compliance and have enhanced the customer’s experience through proactive communication.
- Manage failed deliveries by coordinating inbound deliveries and track all failed delivers in assigned systems and communicating with internal and external customers
- Monitor appropriate vendor websites and reporting systems and notify impacted customers of critical issues
- Generate monthly report from vendor websites and track delivery on time accuracy
- Document the captured complaints from the RMA team in the assigned systems and send the complaint units to the assigned global teams (CBAS, CLTD, GRC, Ext. Analysis, etc.) on a weekly basis
- Monitor the assigned email inbox and respond to appropriate agencies and clearance functions when the primary assigned staff is unavailable
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience with MRP systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 6 months Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Previous experience troubleshooting orders or system issues
- Medium to Strong computer skills with specific focus on Excel
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task and follow plans / projects through to completion
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be moving, seated/standing; utilizes business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Must OR occasionally transport/move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
MENTAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize comprehension, reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment for this role is a warehouse environment.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits:
Target Salary Range/Rate: $20.36/hr as well as a bonus/incentive or commission of 4% of base salary or $1,693.95.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD and LTD and Pet Insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick and Volunteer Time Off), Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria and Gym, Transportation Supplementation, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Wellness Programs.
More about Cochlear
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings! Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.