Recipient Services Marketing Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant recipients we are recruiting for a Recipient Services Marketing Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO. We work in a collaborative work environment, have an opportunity to develop our knowledge and grow professionally and offer a competitive salary and benefits.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to develop and execute communication strategies that improve the customer experience by providing engaging content and growing our service business. You’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams locally and globally to achieve goals across multiple customer segments by connecting products, services and value to customer needs. You will be responsible for ensuring consistency in messaging and cross-functional alignment of content and communication strategies.
- Develop omni-channel recipient message strategy and plan. Create communication calendar to ensure a consistent voice to the customer.
- Create awareness for Cochlear services and develop strategies and campaigns to drive Recipient usage. Monitor and analyze usage to help guide future planning.
- Develop strategies and campaigns targeted at maintaining Recipient engagement throughout their hearing journey. Collaborate amongst the entire Recipient Services team, integrating product content as a means to engage or maintain engagement.
- Leverage data and customer segmentation/typology to understand the needs of recipients and develop a content strategy.
- Write/develop engaging content and manage projects throughout the approval process.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation and delivering on our mission by applying your creative, forward-looking, strategic-thinking marketing experience to grow a service business.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience required, including retention/engagement marketing with customer experience integration.
- Experience developing customer facing communications and marketing plans with minimal reliance on internal creative services, external agency resources or copywriters.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position and utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment for this role is an office environment.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits:
Target Salary Range for this position: $85,000 - $95,000 as well as a bonus opportunity of 10% of base salary or $8,500 - $9,500 annually.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD and LTD and Pet Insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick and Volunteer Time Off), Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria and Gym, Transportation Supplementation, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Wellness Programs.
More about Cochlear
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings! Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.