Private Business Development Manager
Job no: 612530
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Are you a highly motivated Clinical Business Manager looking for an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives? Cochlear, the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, is hiring a Clinical Business manager to support the growth in patients gaining access to implantable devices, helping people of all ages to lead full and active lives.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the cochlear implant sales team where you will provide the knowledge and support to our customers in order to deliver on growth targets across the Atlantics territory.
You’ll need to be able to develop a deep insight into the needs of Cochlear’s customers and partners, as well as the commercial and strategic requirements of the organisation to drive brand share and market growth.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by bringing your knowledge and experience as a clinical business manager.
Who You Are:
- You are a motivated self-starter with capacity for resilience.
- You have a working knowledge of the cochlear implant world and the functioning of implant clinics.
- You have at least 5 years clinical experience within cochlear implant clinics.
- You have demonstrable relationships with clinical specialists.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to describe highly detailed products and processes to end users.
- You are a collaborator and internal relationship builder.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within implant clinics.
- Keep clinics up to date with new products and procedures.
- Engage meaningfully with clinics to deliver best care to end users.
- Report forecast of sales from inception to completion for leadership.
- Products and technology are improving rapidly. You will need to constantly train and learn to deliver accurately to stakeholders.
- Daily input of sales progress and communication on Salesforce.
- Develop specific goals and account plans per clinic.
- Develop and execute on quarterly account plans.
If this sounds like you and you have the skills and aptitude to match, we look forward to hearing from you.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now