Principal Process Technology Engineer
Job no: 612543
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Change Management, Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics, Process Improvement, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is mentally stimulating and emotionally worthwhile.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Process Technology Engineer
The Principal Process Technology Engineer provides global leadership of the Cochlear Manufacturing operations across seven key sites. You will contribute to setting and defining our global manufacturing strategy and work to continuously optimise the Cochlear Manufacturing System (CMS).
Central to your success will be your ability to develop the medium to long term strategic technology roadmap across our manufacturing network to sustain existing production whilst supporting the introduction of new products.
For this particular role we are seeking an individual with significant experience, passion and vision for developing, delivering and supporting the automation and systems integration of complex manufacturing processes.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or other suitable science degrees such as Physics or Material Science.
- Proven track record as a senior process engineer, acting as the subject matter expert (medical device, defence, semiconductor or aerospace industry preferred)
- Familiar with structured problem-solving strategies across the product lifecycle from R&D to warranty and repair work.
- Highly developed influencing and stakeholder management skills that enable you to work effectively across the organisation at all levels.
- Significant technical expertise with LabVIEW, Windows OS, Amazon web services, network and security infrastructure.
- Significant experience with defining, developing and supporting complex manufacturing equipment such as electrical test systems, vision systems and automation.
- A responsible attitude to working safely and building a safety culture.
Apply today and take the first step towards securing your next challenge within Cochlear
As we grow, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills who share our passion for changing the lives of our customers.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now