Clinical Technical specialist
Job no: 612609
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
As an employer, Cochlear gives you something few others can: a job where you can make a real difference. Founded in 1981, Cochlear™ is the global leader in innovative implantable hearing solutions. Today, thanks to our technology, more than 450,000 people in over 100 countries are now connected to their families, friends, and social environment.
Our employees tell us the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people Hear now. And always.
About the role
We are looking to hire a Clinical Technical Specialist to join the UK team, based from our office in Weybridge. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role collaborates closely with ENT specialists, Audiologists and other clinical professionals across key accounts, as well as internal stakeholders to continually drive growth.
In this role you are responsible for
- Providing clinical expertise to our professional partners as an expert of the Cochlear CI product portfolio
- Providing technical and clinical support through a variety of communication modes. This may include advising on device programming, problem solving related to medical enquiries and device troubleshooting
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all assigned accounts (surgeons, audiologists, referral channels, etc)
- Establishing and implementing growth strategies through innovative clinical solutions and education
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work with the market leader in implantable hearing solutions, engage in the delivery of life changing technology and shape Cochlear’s business. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress with regional and global career pathways.
- Clinical and audiological experience
- University degree: Successful completion of either the BSc in audiology or MSc in audiological science or equivalent
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion and drive with can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Field based
- Has the flexibility to visit customers several hours away, with occasional overnight stays
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Fluent English
A career at Cochlear can offer:
- The Work – A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
Sounds exciting? It is!
We look forward to your application.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now