Marketing Business Data Analyst
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for a Marketing Business Data Analyst in our Americas head office in Lone Tree.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to ensure data is validated, flowing between systems correctly and explore opportunities to leverage new data sets to improve and influence a data-driven approach at Cochlear Americas. You’ll work collaboratively with other members of the marketing organization as well as global business partners to assist in driving a stronger return on investment of our marketing spend by overseeing day to day operations of monitoring and reporting on critical business data as well as work closely with our CRM, Marketing Automation and other critical digital teams to drive decisions around data integrity and data quality processes. This hands-on technical analysis role is responsible for leading Cochlear America’s in the journey to lead transformational change in how data is used to drive business decisions.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of digital analytics through the use reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Salesforce.com Tableau and more.
Data Monitoring, Reporting, Analysis, & insights
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of monitoring and reporting on marketing data.
- Own the product-specific reporting, data analysis and visualization, and communicate the insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions for improvements in support of overall growth.
- Assist in lead reporting to measure the impact and efficiency of lead acquisition quality and velocity to surgery.
- Provide recommendations on expansion opportunities to expand reporting programs and campaigns, collaborate and support their goals through reporting and insights.
- Build and analyze reporting focused on form fills by campaign.
- Support ad hoc backend data reporting requests through the Digital Team’s Workfront process.
CRM and Automation System Analytics & Data Integrity
- Work closely with CRM, Marketing Automation, and global teams to provide data insights that drive decisions around data integrity and data processes to be able to drive prioritization around data systems enhancements.
- Manage day-to-day efforts of JIRAs related to marketing efforts, including entry, tracking, and monitoring of JIRAs related to CRM and Marketing Automation needs.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics or marketing analytics or CRM analytics
- Experience in working with SQL, Google Analytics 360, Data Studio or related reporting tools
- Strong analytical mind-set and skills, including the ability to break down complex scenarios into constituent components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to synthesize and deliver clear message to facilitate decisions
- Strong critical thinking, and reasoning skills
- Ability to translate complex analytics into clear, concise, actionable communications
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Knowledge of relational database required
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment for this role is an office environment.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits:
Target Salary Range is $65,000 - $78,000 annually as well as a bonus of 4% of base salary.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD and LTD and Pet Insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick and Volunteer Time Off), Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria and Gym, Transportation Supplementation, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Wellness Programs.
More about Cochlear
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings! Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.