Job no: 612618
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Logistics Clerk (Warehouse Store Person) to assist with day-to-day warehouse operations and contributing to the broader Supply Chain function on a permanent basis.
The Logistics Clerk will play a significant role in providing support in the order dispatch, transactions, stock takes and shipping processes whilst ensuring compliance and quality control for our four main export markets, China, Japan, Korea and India.
Working in a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support in the area of picking orders ready for dispatch, ensuring first in first out rule is followed and packaging finished orders ready for shipping
- Providing support in the area of transacting and shipping orders, ready for third party carrier
- Performing cycle counts and/or stock takes when required
- Ensuring no damaged or incorrect products are picked and placed on the line ready for dispatch through quality control
- Following standard operating procedures, whilst keeping the area safe, clean and organised
Why is this role right for you?
- High school certified with a strong work ethic, reliable and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with others while having the capacity to work autonomously
- Familiarity with modern warehouse barcode-based technology.
- Strong computer skills with previous knowledge of ERP / WMS such as oracle
- Ability to work hours 0800 to 1600 Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime
- A desire to learn, cross train, grow your capability and knowledge in a supportive, proactive, supply chain team.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organisation with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY TODAY by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now