Senior Consumer Marketing Manager
Job no: 612626
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are recruiting for a twelve-month fixed term contract to backfill a parental leave absence as Senior Consumer Marketing Manager in our Global Marketing department.
In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by contributing to the success of our products and services. The Senior Consumer Marketing Manager role at Cochlear leads global communications projects targeting consumer customers at different touch points throughout their end-to-end journey. You will work closely with a global team and deliver awesome communications material, primarily focusing on the launch of new products and services. You will have a central role in these projects by providing a strategic link between the market and content creation. You will get to lead the creation of a wide range of material utilising a variety of channels. You will also write content and tell stories together with our team.
Why is this role right for you?
- You are passionate about communicating to consumer customers.
- You have a university degree in a field suitable for the tasks.
- You are used to handling a range of stakeholders and coming to the right conclusions for the business.
- It’s natural for you to write marketing material and you have an eye for the right message.
- You enjoy collaborating with people from all over the world and understanding the diverse needs of individuals.
- You communicate in English, expertly and without hesitation (Swedish is not essential).
- You have experienced a role in a global organisation and understand MedTech or similar industries.
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke with the possibility to work from home as needed.
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated teammates and a supportive manager.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now