Associate Marketing Manager, ANZ
Job no: 612635
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Cochlear as an Associate Marketing Manager in the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) team. This is an opportunity for you to join a business that supports your desire to make a difference in people’s lives, using your commercial acumen and Marketing experience to impact the way people understand the category and how we deliver meaningful innovation. The Associate Marketing Manager position plays an important role in the ANZ Marketing Team to help drive professional engagement and education and plays a key role in managing our Cochlear implant (CI) product portfolio. This is a permanent role which will provide great exposure to regional and global stakeholders with our Global headquarters based in Sydney.
- Support the development and implementation of an integrated Professional communication strategy
- Develop insight-driven, scalable campaigns spanning professional education, professional events, and field initiatives
- Execute the CI marketing strategy to drive growth in ANZ and manage the Product portfolio lifecycle
- Collaborate with Sales, Clinical Affairs and regional Marketing teams to deliver effective field-based initiatives and campaigns
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement with ongoing tracking of activities and reporting of sales performance to stakeholders
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management and/or B2B or B2C marketing within healthcare or medical devices
- Results orientated commercial marketer with solid strategic, analytical and creative abilities
- Proven project management experience and ability to execute deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, and comfortable to present ideas and reports to stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills within a cross-functional team environment
- Pro-active with a growth mindset and an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering to a marketing budget
- Experience in Sales or field-based role is advantageous but not necessary
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to be in a role that will offer a breadth of experience in a local market spanning the development and execution of a market growth strategy, implementing commercially-driven, scalable field campaigns and managing Cochlear’s largest product portfolio for Australia & New Zealand. You will work with multiple cross-functional teams across ANZ, APAC and Global functions, with opportunities for growth and advancement in local, regional and global roles.
Working for Cochlear:
For 40 years, Cochlear has been creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. We help people of all ages to hear in more than 180 countries around the world. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We have over 4000 employees globally dedicated to improving people's lives. To date, we have Invested over $2bil to date in research and development.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – The global leader in implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now