Consumer Engagement Specialist Czech Republic
Job no: 612636
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. At Cochlear, we are globally recognized for our innovative technologies and our commitment to the hard-of-hearing community and all those that serve them. An iconic Australian company that leads the world in implantable hearing solutions, has created a new opportunity to join one of the most exciting regions in the world.
This role is integral to our fast-growing team in the Central and Eastern European region and will be based in Prague, Czech Republic, focusing primarily on this market. This role will allow you to develop your marketing and consumer relation skills by engaging with our valued candidates as well as the EMEA organization.
About the Role
You will lead the candidate engagement platform for Czech Republic where you’ll serve as the primary contact point for all candidate inquiries who are interested in learning more about the life-changing hearing solutions Cochlear has to offer. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to answer a wide array of questions our potential candidates may have and will be their connection to Cochlear as you guide them through the process of becoming a Cochlear recipient.
Additionally, the Consumer Engagement Specialist will establish close relationships with our key clinics and healthcare professionals, building a strong support network with which you can leverage to guide and equip our potential candidates with the knowledge and confidence they need to make the best decision for their hearing needs. This is a wonderful opportunity to play a significant role in building the business in Czech Republic. Your ability to build strong relationships with our healthcare providers and our incredible EMEA colleagues, will be keys to success in ensuring our candidates become life-long recipients of a market-leading Cochlear hearing solution.
- Serve as the primary contact to receive and manage all incoming Candidate inquiries for Czech Republic, ensuring timely, professional follow-up. This role is likely to extend into Slovakia as the program develops
- Ensure that all Candidates are supported throughout the decision-making and implantation process, providing an empathetic and trusting experience
- Connect candidates to clinics and / or Volunteers when appropriate
- Attend candidate events with the objective of bringing awareness to our potential Candidates and supporting them through their journey
- Provide individualized counselling to the candidate regarding Cochlear’s portfolio, types of hearing loss, possible hearing therapies, and the implantation process while ensuring that medical advice is provided by a licensed healthcare professional
- Support the creation of creative campaigns designed to bring awareness to potential candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferable in social sciences, health or marketing related studies
- 2-3 years of experience in education, training or counselling roles
- Experience in working with individuals with a recognized disability is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing activities, project and process management
- Highly empathic and exhibits patience with interacting with potential candidates
- English fluent verbal & written
- Czech or Slovak native
This is your opportunity to be part of an organization with a great international culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: Central Europe Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Central Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now