Service Delivery Manager, Australia
Job no: 612648
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, People Manager
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
We have an exciting Senior Operational Leadership opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager. This fantastic role will further develop your leadership skills as you lead a service delivery team to deliver global initiatives and frameworks in Cochlear Limited.
- Lead for the regional IT Service Delivery activities that actively seeks and implements continuous improvement opportunities and guides teams on best practices
- Collaborate with the relevant outcome groups and IT Business Partners to ensure third parties are managed to the expected service standards
- Monitor the SLAs and KPIs allocated for the Region and contributes to the Global Service Delivery Performance objectives
- Initiate ideas to the Global Service Delivery Manager on system and process methods to further improve customer service deliverables
- Own the Service Operational Performance for the region relevant to Service Delivery and investigate any anomalies in the metrics and identify remediation actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in IT coupled with experience working within IT Service Operations, IT Service Delivery and/or Project Management
- Experience in delivering global alignment of process and working with regional peers to leverage experience in delivering best practice
- A solid understanding of governance and process models
- Strong skills in relationship and stakeholder management with both internal and external stakeholders.
Development Value of this role:
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading global organisation and gaining exposure to leading technology implementation in a global setting.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now