Clinical-Technical and Business Development Specialist - Eastern Europe
Job no: 612655
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your knowledge and experience to help people around the world to hear again. We offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, world leader in implantable hearing solutions.
We are looking for a Clinical Technical and Business Development Specialist - Eastern Europe to join our great team in Vienna, which is the Head Quarter of Cochlear Central & Eastern Europe (CEE).
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing clinical and technical support for the entire range of Cochlear products, including hard- and software components, to all clinics and hearing aid shops within the geographic scope of responsibility. This includes providing on-site clinical/technical services, such as switch-ons/fittings/software programming, solving technical issues, surgical support as well as email, phone and online support. The geographical scope includes Eastern European region: Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan.
You will be further responsible for training clinical professionals and staff on Cochlear's new products and service offerings.
The role contributes substantially to Cochlear’s reputation in the Eastern European region. It is an integral part of the role to establish strong relationships with clinic professionals by providing outstanding clinical and technical support.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing training needs / requirements in the markets and partnering with the Sales, Clinical Technical and Marketing team to ensure effective delivery to all relevant stakeholders
- Training clinical professionals on Cochlear’s products, software & services
- Preparing and delivering presentations for trainings and general presentations at public events (e.g. congresses, workshops, seminars).
- Informing and supporting clinics and third parties in all aspects of the treatment pathway (e.g. patient selection, candidate referring, reimbursement, (re-) habilitation, etc.) in cooperation with business development manager and/or clinical technical and research manager
- Building close co-operation and maintaining regular personal contact with key customer personnel (e.g. ENT Surgeons, Audiologists, Speech Therapists, Psychologists and other Health Care Professionals), also by being physically present in the market and participating in symposia, congresses and workshops
- Supporting the distributors and other business partners in the responsible region in clinical/ technical matters or promotional events.
- Supporting hearing centers and similar institutions in understanding and applying Cochlear’s recommendations with regard to a successful treatment of patients at all stages required to obtain the best possible outcomes with Cochlear products.
- Performing software installations and providing ongoing information and training on software, programming and Cochlear’s products to achieve and maintain the highest level of knowledge by customers (e.g. doctors, audiologist and patients).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher within Health Sciences, Bio Engineering, or equivalent. Knowledge of cochlear implants and/or audiology is of advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in a relevant field, preferably in the medical device industry, audiology and/or rehabilitation
- High IT affinity, MS office, CRM systems experience
- Proven training and presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate complex issues (technical and clinical) in front of experts as well as for patients / candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluent or native in Russian is a must
This is your opportunity to join our company in an exciting region, offering a chance to further develop yourself, while working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment, helping people hear and be heard every day around the world.
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now