Territory Manager - Vic/SA/Tas
Job no: 612688
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor
This highly sort after role is for an exceptional sales professional. Based in Melbourne you will be responsible for leading the growth and development of the Vic, SA and Tas surgical business through innovative solution and best in class implementation. Your core accountability will be to deliver your regional sales target by building a market leading surgical program.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing business and marketing plans to achieve sales targets, targeted unit quota, and revenue objectives.
- Establishing and providing growth strategies and solutions and ensure surgeon engagement across the territory.
- Demonstrating exceptional sales and business acumen to identify market opportunities, competitive positioning, research customer needs, and generates sales / secure orders.
- Providing market intelligence and competitive information, which can be utilized in developing effective ways to approach current and potential customers.
- Achieving business growth through product training and products launches for professionals.
- Providing clinical expertise to our professional partners and being a Cochlear subject matter expert aligned to territory/account sales strategies.
- Providing surgical support in the operating theatre for Cochlear Implant, Baha & Vistafix procedures, especially during the start-up phase for new surgeons, staff or hospitals and on-going basis support.
- Partnering cross-functionally with key business areas (Marketing) to ensure successful execution of events.
What do you need to know?
- Knowledge of the Victorian/TAS/SA hospital system
- Understanding multitude of stakeholders’ drivers and providing customer centric, business aligned solutions
What do you need to have done?
- Medical devices/pharmaceutical industry experience
- Demonstrated experience with complex technical healthcare sales models exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated experience in change/project management
- Demonstrated experience creating bespoke solutions within business objectives
What do you need to be able to do this role?
- Competitive edge and a drive to succeed
- Innovative thinking when it comes to seeking alternatives and problem solving
- Building rapport and Influencing internal/external stakeholders
- Working in a fast-paced collaborative team culture
- Winning the right way
What work do you want to do?
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work culture and enjoys travelling in the field 75% of the time
- You want a culture where there are robust, out of the box thinking and conversations on how to drive the business forward and how to win with integrity
- You want the opportunity to work with a manager who leads by example, encourages ideation, offers trust, coaching, empowerment, and an opportunity to define your work style
- You want the opportunity for regional and global career pathways as you work with the market leader in implantable hearing solutions to establish strong relationships with ENT surgeons and hearing health professionals.
Hear now. And always. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We have provided more than 600,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with leading clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of.
If this sounds of interest, apply online including a covering letter addressing your suitability for this role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now