Job no: 612709
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Marketing, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Graphic Designer to work in Cochlear to manage and produce quality graphic production for a variety of materials including digital and traditional advertising, social content, brochures, newsletters, flyers, event materials, photography, video and PowerPoint presentations has arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Graphic Designer will manage and produce quality graphic production for a variety of materials including digital and traditional advertising, social content, brochures, newsletters, flyers, event materials, photography, video and Powerpoint presentations.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Create design elements including charts, graphs, icons, illustrations, other artwork as needed to convey information in print and digital applications.
- Create elements that differentiate the brand but apply uniformity that is essential to reinforce the Cochlear brand in all places and assets.
- Create GIFs, edit videos as required for social media and campaigns.
- Adapt and localise print and digital assets by making required changes to copy and design based on mark-ups.
- Review work with stakeholders and make changes based on feedback.
- Manage end to end project management including manage multiple projects and follow through the entire process to completion within scoped time frame, communicate project status to stakeholders, complete administration as required, utilising process, tools and global practices
- Work closely with project owners across the business in the development of marketing and graphic design requirements.
- Make suggestions for enhancements and continuous improvement for ongoing
projects and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of the organization and across functional disciplines.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience in commercial graphic design or similar capacity
- MUST have experience working with at least one or more video editing packages (i.e. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro)
- Highly proficient in any of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Indesign or Photoshop Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Mac (or Windows) with high end computer graphics is a MUST for this role.
- Flexible to work in global time zone.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as Manufacturing, IT Operations, procurement and shared services.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now