Job no: 612773
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
About the Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Analyst – Application Services (Oracle) to work in our IT department at our Sydney office. You will be responsible and accountable for end-to-end delivery of the Cochlear Manufacturing service(s) and for providing functional expertise for solution configuration and incident/problem resolution.
- Both reactively and proactively investigate the root cause of problems and either perform, or
coordinate where necessary with internal and external teams, the actions required to resolve the problem including classification, prioritisation and initiation of action, documentation of root causes and implementation of solutions to prevent future incidents.
- Take ownership for the identification, diagnosis and resolution of application related incidents in the business area of responsibility.
- Use strategies to enable smooth transition through the change. Find the optimum time to
schedule changes for the business to minimize end user impact on training and testing requirements
- Participate in the development of user training material and the delivery of training for the business area of responsibility
- Assist with the functional testing of solutions in the testing environment and potentially support the business during PVT.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- To work with Global Service Desk team to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
- Work in an Agile team to deliver high value work to achieve enterprise strategies.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience as an Oracle System Analyst specializing in Oracle Manufacturing.
- Proficient Oracle Manufacturing functional knowledge and sufficient technical knowledge required. (Oracle WIP, BOM Routing, Inventory, Quality, Install base and Purchasing)
- Oracle Quality and Customer Experience
- Has eAM implementation and support knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in improving systems and processes within a commercial environment
- Responsive to customer needs, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in project and change management.
- Are eager to learn new skills and are very detailed orientated
- A great team player and are to help where needed to ensure the success of the team
- Passionate about Agile Principles and Values
Development Value of this role
You will have exposure to other departments and teams across the organisation, and gain further experience in developing your career, whether it be in testing or delivery lead, or working closer with the business within our squads, through to more senior and leadership roles.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now