Marketing Projects Coordinator
Job no: 612807
Work type: Permanent
Location: Panama City, Panama
Categories: South & Central America, Individual Contributor
Accountability 1: Event planning and execution
- The Marketing Project Manager will serve as the CLASA representative / contact that will liaise with the regional events managers in ensuring communication and alignment with regional led events that involve CLASA participation e.g. Regional sales conference, Region specific trade shows.
- Coordinate attendance for CLASA staff at international conferences
Consolidation of all meeting and conference requests for CLASA staff, with management and budget approval
Accountability 4: Manage the implementation of the new marketing projects in the region.
- Compilation and consolidation of monthly reports.
- Compass intranet management.
- Support the Marketing team in different projects.
- Support in administrative activities of the marketing team.
- In the absence of the Marketing Operations Coordinator to be the backup of the documentation process.
Implement new tools that simplify the process
• Minimum of 3 years’ event/project management experience.
• Demonstrated end to end event management skills and event software management.
• Experience in coordinating customer facing events in a regulated environment.
• Experience in coordinating events in both local and international locations.
• Experience in liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to think quickly on your feet and trouble shoot issues as they arise.
• Budget Management.
• Communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• High level attention to detail.
• Bilingual Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus).
- Based in Republic of Panama
- Qualification in Event management and/or project management.
Advertised: Central America Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Central America Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now