Customer Relationship Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear make a difference in people’s lives and support our customers, we are recruiting for a Customer Relationship Specialist in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
The Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for proactively and directly contacting Cochlear recipients to deliver concierge-level service, thereby creating value and a positive customer experience. The outbound strategy will follow a relationship service approach focused on service optimization and proactive guidance. This opportunity offers a team-oriented sales environment, hands-on ownership of accounts and a supportive management team. We are a growing team with a traditional call center structure that offers opportunities to grow professionally within the team and across the organization.
- Conduct personalized touch points to a pre-determined list of prospects utilizing a variety of channels including but not limited to voice calls, e-mails, and direct mail
- Cultivate tailored relationships and educate customers about newer generation hearing technologies, products and services that will improve their quality of life
- Guide customers through a concierge-level consultative process over the telephone and facilitate the order placement process
- Provide customers access to tools, services, and products designed to optimize their hearing experience
- Work cross-functionally with marketing managers to align tactics with strategic business goals, incorporate feedback, and employ improvement techniques
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Key Incumbent Requirements: Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years prior telephone customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and follow-up with customers
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office and various web-based/SaaS software platforms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Key Incumbent Requirements: Ideal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal) strongly preferred
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position and utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment for this role is an office environment.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits:
Target Salary Rate for this position: $22.50/hour - $25.00/hour as well as an annual commission opportunity of $10,000.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD and LTD and Pet Insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick and Volunteer Time Off), Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria and Gym, Transportation Supplementation, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Wellness Programs.
More about Cochlear
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings! Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.