Campus Recruitment Specialist (Contract)
Job no: 612841
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Administration, Human Resources, Students & Graduates, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
This is an exciting fixed-term (6 month) opportunity for a Campus Recruiter to support the end to end recruitment of intern/graduate positions across Cochlear departments. Covering a secondment, this role will be based in our global HQ and report to the Director Global Talent Acquisition.
An ASX top 50 company, Cochlear offers an unmatched, global platform to launch your career. Join an iconic Australian company with a fast-growing global footprint while implementing recruitment processes to ensure that Cochlear continues to attract the best talent.
- Manage candidate selection processes from initial screening strategies to large scale assessment centers.
- Provide regular updates for leadership, managers (HMs) and business partnering teams, ensuring overall quality of hire
- Build external network/relationships with target tertiary institutions, academic & student communities
- Support recruitment administration and reporting requirements
- Act as an advocate of company values at on-campus events and in social media
Ideal Background and Experience:
- Proven track record (ideally 1-2 years) in campus or related recruitment experience
- Robust working knowledge of Australian tertiary/academic systems
- Demonstrated ability to project manage, plan workflow, work independently and take initiative in a dynamic fast-paced service-oriented global environment
- High customer-centricity with ability to build trust & engage with a range of senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience with Page Up/Cloud-Based candidate management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Full working rights within Australia
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now