Talent Acquisition Specialist- Tech & Digital (Contract)
Job no: 612842
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Human Resources, Individual Contributor
Fixed term contract (one year).
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) -Tech & Digital is a key role in the People & Culture (P&C) team, leading end to end recruitment of all positions in specific Cochlear departments & geographies.
The role will work closely with line managers to provide recruitment advice and will implement effective and efficient recruitment strategies to ensure that Cochlear attracts the best talent to deliver on our business objectives. The role will also engage in global recruitment projects as capacity allows.
The role will build pipelines of qualified candidates to meet both existing and forecasted talent needs. In addition, the position will demonstrate and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the tech vertical within the Life Sciences marketplace. The TAS will develop innovative methods to source talent and promote Cochlear. The successful candidate will proactively lead/contribute to process improvement efforts, special recruitment projects, and broader P&C initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our global HQ, engaging with line managers to implement recruitment strategies to ensure that Cochlear continues to attract the best technical & digital talent. You will have the opportunity to develop strong partnerships with both internal and external clients, and build pipelines to meet both existing and forecasted talent needs. We encourage creative methods to source talent and promote Cochlear so the sky is the limit!
You will have the opportunity to proactively contribute to process improvement efforts, special recruitment projects, and broader People & Culture initiatives. We truly believe this is one of the most meaningful jobs of its kind in Australia
Why is this the right role for you?
- Work on fascinating recruitment projects in our markets around the world
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to identify the best passive candidates in highly competitive talent markets
- Work on cutting-edge digital strategies to raise Cochlear’s profile
- Build expertise in the highly sought-after medical devices industry
- Enjoy flexible work & spacious, modern facilities on-campus at Macquarie University
- Experience an engaged workplace, welcoming of best-practice recruitment
- Help us evolve our candidate-value proposition and digital branding
- You are mid-career with 5 or so years of agency and/or internal experience with a track record of IT/Digital recruitment
If this sounds of interest, apply on line or drop us a note outlining your questions or interest at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now