Market Research Project Manager
Job no: 612894
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor
An opportunity has become available for a Market Research Project Manager to join our Global Marketing group
At Cochlear, hearing is our passion. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard. Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
Due to moves within Cochlear, an opportunity has become available for a Market Research Project Manager to join our Global Strategic Marketing group. The Market Insights and Analytics function plays a critical role in bringing the voice of the customer to the fore, providing insights from a range of information sources and using this to guide decision making within the organisation.
- Managing and developing Cochlear’s global market research panels and projects run through these panels.
- Delivering on Cochlear's mission and strategic priorities through hands-on management of multi-country, business-critical market research and insights projects.
- Working with research and data sources to extract meaning and identify opportunities for the organisation.
- Understanding consumer, healthcare professionals and other stakeholder groups' attitudes towards implantable hearing solutions and the Cochlear brand – across different countries, cultures, and healthcare environments.
- Communicating insights and customer understanding in a compelling way to motivate action.
To add value in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Bachelor's or MBA degree in related area
- 3+ years’ experience in a market research and customer insights role, either agency or clientside
- Knowledge of market research techniques – ideally including experience with quantitative methodologies
- Experience of conducting online research. Knowledge of Sparq, Qualtrics or similar platforms advantageous.
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and a passion for sharing information
- Experience working a healthcare/medical category or context advantageous
- Opportunities to progress in the Market Insights and Analytics team and beyond.
- Play a key role in the Global Strategic Marketing team, transforming the delivery of hearing solutions by providing insight into the patient and clinician audiences.
- Self-development and learning led by daily operations across the entire organization.
- Holistic view of business requirements / drivers for a global market leader
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now