Associate Product Manager, Acoustics
Job no: 612897
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
We are seeking a Associate Product Manager, Acoustics reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing based in our Tokyo office. In this role, the successful Associate Product Manager, Acoustics will have the opportunity to expand Acoustics business.
Support and manage NCC strategic initiative priorities for the growth of Acoustics business
· Execute on the “Grow the core” strategic platform by planning and executing the Acoustics product launches and marketing plans in NCC business.
· Utilise market research, market analysis, and customer insights to develop best practice product launch and marketing plan.
- Liaise with global teams to support implementation of defined strategies.
- Maintain marketing, communication, and training plans.
- Develop Product Implementation Plan
- Broad level support of NCC Marketing and Management teams
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of product management / marketing / services management and clinical experience in a medical device or technology field; preferably in pharmaceutical / life science industry / medical devices
- Native Japanese language, Fluent in business English both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including all Microsoft packages
- Demonstrated ability to identity business opportunities and utilize business tools to model process improvement and profitability
- Proven project management expertise
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Achievement oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding business acumen
- Enthusiasm – willingness to go above and beyond what’s required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Qualification of Speech Language Hearing Therapist preferred.
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to enhance more capacity and strategic excellence in product management in global leading company.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has over 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide and operates directly in over 20 countries. Over 475,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resumes both English and Japanese together and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: Tokyo Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Tokyo Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now