Director Change Practice
Job no: 612900
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Change Management, IT, Process Improvement, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Manager of Managers
Cochlear (ASX: COH) is an iconic Australian company, synonyms for over 35 years with innovation and class leading technology development in implantable hearing solutions. Operating with a global remit, we are seeking a hands on, strategic minded change practitioner leader to manage our Change Practice, build capability and drive our change strategy across Cochlear’s project portfolio.
Reporting to the Vice President Continuous Delivery, this role has ownership of the Change Management and Training Frameworks utilised across our programmes and projects. Central to your success will be your ability to develop the change management capability and knowledge, lifting the consistency of change activities across the organisation. Day to day, you will provide overall leadership of the Change Management team in the provision of Change Management, Training, and Communication Services, ensuring solution adoption and user satisfaction.
- Be an active and visible coach to Project Owners/Sponsors on change mandates
- Formulate Change Management Strategies and Plans, to ensure effective End User transition and acceptance of project deliverables
- Define and implement Change management processes, templates and tools, establishing best practice Agile Change Leadership.
- Champion efforts to redesign or modify the change management delivery approach in support of wider business improvement initiatives
- Manage and maintain the training development service, processes, templates, and tools to support Change Management, ensure effective End User transition
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications team to leverage Cochlear internal communications services to support change initiatives and Project communication
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead, coach, influence and facilitate project outcomes
- Qualified in an organisational change related study,(APMG or Agile Change Leadership from Agile Change Institute).
- Experience in IT and information systems project implementations and delivering business value to organisations through change initiatives
- Experience working within a global organisation, in a highly regulated environment would be ideal
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new change management practices
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Project planning and specification skills
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and start building your legacy today !
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now