Personal & Team Assistant
Job no: 612903
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
As the CTO Personal and Team Assistant you have the expertise to provide timely and accurate Team Assistant support through efficient administration to leaders and team members within designated R&D departments.
- As a Personal assistant to CTO members you will be providing personal assistant support including diary management – Internal and external meetings and maintain an accurate and up-to-date diary system, ensuring all related papers/information are on hand for all meetings and events.
- General administration support to multiple department heads, key managers, project managers and all other department staff, these include administrative and general office duties as well as data input and report generation from various management systems.
- Purchasing as per P2P Policy of various department goods and services, which includes arranging quotations and raising both internal and external purchase requisitions.
- Assist in organising domestic and international travel, accommodation and meeting arrangements for team members
- Proven track-record in autonomously & proactively providing high level admin support to senior management and multiple teams
- Proven ability to provide work flexibly in a team environment to provide excellent customer service
- Self-starter that will take initiative
- Proven ability to think and act in a customer centric way
- Microsoft Office Intermediate/Advanced Level – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ideally experienced in senior assistant roles, ideally in a product development or service-oriented environment.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now