Marketing Content Specialist
Job no: 612917
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
We have an opportunity as Marketing Content Specialist at Cochlear EMEA Marketing Department in Basel.
Are you a native English speaker who is passionate about writing content for consumers? Do you want to work in a company that has a purpose to improve peoples’ lives? Imagine using your experience to help deaf people to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Our mission is to help more people to hear.
The position supports campaign activities in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region. Our aim is to increase consumer awareness for implantable hearing solutions and to let people know there are alternatives when hearing aids are no longer enough. Do you have a love for the English language and enjoy simplifying technical messages, so that people can actually understand them? Do you have online marketing and editorial skills you would like to use to change people’s lives? Do you have a strength in developing original content to drive growth and consumer awareness while providing a consistent tone of voice across all mediums? Do you enjoy working collaboratively in a great team where all work towards the same objective of helping more people to live lives full of sound? Come and join us as Marketing Content Specialist.
As a Marketing Content Specialist, you will be writing all content for the EMEA consumer campaigns
- You will be working with the regional Direct to Consumer team to create content for the campaigns across different channels for the whole region
- You will review consumer marketing material created by other departments and local teams and make sure the tone of voice is consistent and right for the target audience across all channels and the region
This will involve:
- Creating online marketing content (adverts, emails, website content) as well as occasional offline content (flyers, brochures…).
- Working with clinical, regulatory, and legal teams to make marketing material compliant to the regulations in EMEA.
- Reviewing, editing, and proofreading online and offline marketing content.
- Collecting input from relevant stakeholders in regional and local marketing relating to the needs and expectations for campaigns.
- Keeping marketing material up to date.
- Auditing the performance of marketing content in EMEA markets to understand local preferences.
- Transforming successful local initiatives into GB Master content which can be rolled out across EMEA.
- Working with the global, regional, and local Communication Teams to gather existing material/content to be used in the campaigns.
- Developing a “Content calendar” aligned with ongoing business priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business communications, journalism, English or related field with a specialization in marketing
- Min. 1 to 2 years total work experience (including internships) in marketing, ideally in Pharma / Life-Science or other highly regulated environment
- Thereof 1 year developing marketing campaigns and material
- Experience developing online marketing content (social media advertisements, website content, blog articles…)
- Proven editing and copywriting skills (advanced)
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in grasping highly complex or technically demanding topics and making them accessible for a wider audience
- Good Project management experience and skills
- IT/ Technical Skills: MS Office (advanced)
- Soft Skills like social/communicative skills, creative and organizational skills
- Language skills: native English speaker
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below!
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: Romance Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Romance Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now